SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. For our Technology & Innovation group that is engaged in the development of innovative technologies for the company's future products in a variety of disciplines.
This team is an internal multidiscipline R&D group developing in-house solutions. Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development. The position includes interfaces with R&D groups in Israel and abroad.
What you will be doing:
- The engineer will deal with board design (both analog and digital), electrical testing and electrical debug
- The position requires a good understanding of board design and tools, including high voltage/current and RF.
- The HW engineer will get a deep understanding of both the electrical circuits, full SolarEdge system and how mass production works.
- The job contains close work with R&D/Embedded/Engineering and Production teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering.
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a Board and PCBA design
- Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Noise and Signal integrity concerns.
- Experience working with lab equipment, for ex. Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Good computer skills
- High skills in English, speaking and writing