SolarEdge is a top global leader, creating smart energy solutions. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities, and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
As a Global OD & Learning Director, you will design and execute strategic organizational and talent development initiatives across the global company. You will partner and maintain a strong collaboration with key stakeholders and ensure at programs are aligned with the business priorities.
The Global OD & Learning Director will be based in Herzeliya and will report to the VP HR and be part of the Global HR Leadership team.
About The Role
- Build capacity to change and achieve greater effectiveness.
- Design organizational development and learning strategies to drive SolarEdge growth.
- Provide employees with development tools for growth.
- Define and implement strategy and approach to select, assess, develop, and identify current and potential leaders.
- Develop, improve, and reinforce strategies, structures, and processes.
- Drive culture transformation by driving program and process alignment.
- Design and implement onboarding new hire's experience.
- Develop engaging and innovative talent and leadership development programs to focus on internal talent management.
- Engage and partner closely with the HR team to design, develop and implement customized training and development opportunities.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a focus on Human Resources.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in global companies.
- Experience in working in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Execution-focused, dynamic and project management proved experience.
- Ability to use data to support strategic thinking across learning and our business areas.
- Up-to-date with the latest L&D developments (theory and technology) and best practices.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).