SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
As the Global Call Center Director you will Act as professional leader of a global, multi-location and, multi-channel technical support and customer service contact centers organization, and will be responsible to develop organizational capabilities and best practices that will ensure world class level of support and service to our customers.
What will you be doing:
- Assure superior support levels are maintained while identifying and formulating long term quality improvement, cost reduction and growth strategies.
- Lead process improvement initiatives as well as ongoing review of call center policies, procedures and service KPIs.
- Analyze call center performance (service, cost, quality, and productivity), identifying trends, issues, concerns, successes and recommending appropriate solutions or best practice implementation to ensure consistent improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of support.
- Develop and refine a scalable strategy that will address current and anticipated requirements of a competitive, high-growth business environment
- Leads change within the service organization by regularly challenging the current business approach and service delivery to improve quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Standardize and align best practices across all locations globally, while maintaining needed region-specific adaptations.
- Plan and follow up on staff development and training processes.
- 5-7 years of experience in management roles in a call center.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. Post graduate degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with an in-depth understanding of contact center/customer support metrics.
- Experience in multi-channel contact center (calls, chat, emails, social media) , and knowledge of best practices for all channels
- Experience establishing and managing key performance indicators (KPI) for service metrics daily, weekly, monthly for remote / 3rd party call centers.
- Demonstrated success in designing, developing, implementing a world class customer service / support organization for B2B / B2C customers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization and to take appropriate risks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences.
- Previous experience managing customer care on a consumer-facing business essential, and in consumer electronics/appliances desirable.
- Experience in organizations with both contact center and field service – strong advantage
- Inventory and warehouse management experience helpful.