SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV chargers, smart energy management solutions, and more.
**Relocation to Bulgaria**
As the Global Service Center Manager you will play a key role in SolarEdge success by establishing and leading best in class technical service organization. You will lead a large multi-language, highly technical and volume intense tech center, while contentiously initiate, promote and execute service excellence activities to improve customers satisfaction together with regional managers and global HQ.
- Manage daily operations of a multi-language, technical service Center, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing Service Center strategies and operations.
- Build and lead a high performance Service team to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and establish Service as a unique selling proposition for SolarEdge.
- Effectively plan human resources to maximize productivity of the center.
- Set and meet performance targets for defined Service Center KPI´s / SLA`s.
- Collaborate with supervisors, Team leaders, agents and customers to maximize service quality.
- Monitor operations, manage system and process improvement and quality assurance programs;
- Review agent`s performance, identify training needs and define training sessions.
- Proactively initiate and lead operational improvements projects in the service center.
- Establish motivating organizational culture and constantly increase employee satisfaction and ensure development of the global Service Center.
- Provide regular, constructive and relevant feedback to senior management;
- Constantly enhance operational excellence towards SEDG`s customers.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Build strong, motivated, encouraged and loyal tech center organization.
- Master- or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent in depth technical expertise.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in international Service & Support organizations, preferably in the PV sector or related industries.
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a technical Service Center, managing a minimum of 50 1st level Support Engineers.
- Proven track record in Service operations, process- and productivity improvements and cost control.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical, strong in execution, strong communication skills.
- leadership skills, motivating, promotes trust and teamwork.
- Fluent English.
- Other languages: Bulgarian advantage.