Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in the north of Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's Quality Engineer you will have the "once in a life time" opportunity to build a full proof quality system to establish the high quality and reliability products that can assure the expected long life warranty of the products.
What will you be doing?
- Assess the production flows and Issue QCP and PFMEA
- Define and Implement lean methods and reporting systems to monitor the quality in all factory related processes.
- Analyze data and lead over all cross organization improvements plan
- Lead Failure Analysis investigations and implement cross organization Corrective and Preventive actions
- Lead claims investigations and implement improvements
- Lead suppliers quality issues for incoming quality improvement
- Education: Electronics, Mechanics, Materials, Chemistry, Industrial Engineering degree with additional Quality education as CQE, CRE etc.
- At least 5 years of practical experience as QE in high end Electronics manufacturing factories.
- Proven KPI results
- High-motivated and self-educated straggling for achievement
- Good individual working skills as well good team player
- Deep understanding of Electronics production processes
It would be great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Statistics analysis and DOE planning
- Good English theoretical and communication skills
- Knowledge of different engineering and logistics systems
- Good knowledge and practical experience of computing programs
- Well organized good self-time and resources management