SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in north Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being SolarEdge's Bookkeeper & Payroll Accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining the financial records, managing ERP, Invoices, bank reconciliations and the payroll process.
What will you be doing?
- Recording A/P invoices, verify that transactions are recorded correctly (date, amount, account, budget item) and matching purchase orders.
- Monthly accounts reconciliations for books closing.
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Record fixed assets and depreciation.
- Communicate with vendors regarding payments.
- Expenses reimbursement calculations and validations.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Processing monthly Payroll cycles - validation and performing controls over pay-slips, new employees' creation in the payroll system, terminated employees' records and calculations, etc.
- Timesheet tracking analysis.
- Prepare relevant working papers (vacation and recovery accruals, liability to government authorities etc.).
- Assist employees and managers with payroll related inquiries.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 2 or higher).
- Payroll Accountant certificate.
- At least 3 year of proven bookkeeping experience - a must.
- Extensive ERP skills - advantage for Priority.
- High MS Office Proficiency (especially Excel).
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
- Previous experience working with Hilan.
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Service orientation.