SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Solaredge logistics team is responsible for the global distribution and storage of Solaredge goods. The Logistics team handles a high volume of deliveries sent from multiple suppliers to multiple destinations all over the world while ensuring goods are delivered on time and at a good cost. The Logistics team strives for continuous improvement of customer’s satisfaction, processes, costs and transit time
What will you be doing:
- Managing aspects of shipping from forecast to the actual delivery, ensure smooth and effective operations while strive constantly to keep transportation and other logistics costs low.
- Planning shipments according to company’s goals and customer’s requirements
- Coordinate and track Solaredge shipments with internal and external interfaces
- Monitor shipments execution, identify deviations and provide solutions
- Prepare and analyze reports such as: KPI performances, logistics costs, inventory transactions
- Prioritize tasks to all interfaces involved in the shipping process
- BSC industrial engineering
- Maximum 2 years of experience in supply chain environment
- Data oriented. Strong excel skills and proved analysis skills
- Familiarity with ERP systems - an advantage to experience with priority
- Excellent English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a stressful work environment
- Experience in import-export an advantage.