SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced FP&A (financial analyst) who will report directly to FP&A team leader.
What will you be doing:
- Assist in the design and implementation of financial and operational controls and planning.
- Gather, analyze and report financial results and insights on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Be responsible for Operation department process planning and control.
- Control data interfaces of organizational systems.
- Work on special projects and Ad-hoc assignments
- BA degree (Economics/Industrial Engineering or equivalent).
- 1-4 years of experience as FP&A/Economist/Operations analyst.
- Experience in inventory control.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Experience with ERP, BI, systems interfaces.
- English – professional level, written and verbal. Experience is an advantage.