We are looking for an experienced logistics manager to be responsible for organizing and monitoring distribution of good through the entire shipping cycle.
- The Logistics Manager will schedule global multisite inbound/outbound shipments
- Provide guidelines & leadership to multi external & internal interfaces such as vendors, forwarders, warehouses& customs.
- Strive to keep transportation costs low.
- Prioritizing tasks to all stakeholders to meet expected shipping dates
- Provide analysis of performances, KPI and costs.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems or customer issues.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience in import -export. Preferred in global companies.
- Proved experience in managing global logistics vendors such as : forwarders, customs brokers and warehouses .
- Excellent English
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiarity of ERP systems - an advantage to experience with PRIORITY
- A logical and systematic approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a stressful work environment
- Proactive, Assertive and Solving problems approach
- Ability to enforce vendors compliance to SolarEdge SLA & SOP.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as manage people