SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
What will you be doing:
- In this role you will be the product manager of a growing set of web and mobile software products in the space of grid services
- The products are multidisciplinary, data-intensive services that optimize the use of distributed energy resources, such as solar PV, energy storage, electric vehicle chargers and others for providing support to the electric grid.
- You will have the opportunity to shape a set of consumer-facing services in one of the most dynamic and exciting spaces of the renewable energy industry.
- You will need to be at the edge of your technical, marketing and management skills to bring to the market the most useful and innovative grid services.
- 3+ years background in SW development of scalable Web and Big Data applications
- 3+ years of product management experience in a web or SaaS company
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in product management and launching of grid-services products – a strong plus!
- Combine deep technical and technological understanding with business view
- Demonstrated ability in successfully taking a product from inception through launch
- Experience in market research, business & road map planning, building web UI Mockups and Wireframes, and R&D team support
- Excellent spoken and written English