SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions.
The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger;
By doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Join the growing Proactive Monitoring team in SolarEdge.
- What will you be doing:
- Discover, investigate and solve complex system level problems, find the severity and the scope of it, work in cooperation with the different departments in SolarEdge to find a solution, deploy and monitor it.
- Proactive Monitoring- write scripts that work with various tools to monitor the full system and the products in the field from remote.
- Analyze databases and real time data from the products in the field.
- Learn and have comprehensive knowledge on the variety of SolarEdge products in the field and tools that are being used to monitor all the types of data.
- BSc. in Electronic Engineering/ Computer Science.
- The job requires high motivation and willingness to drill down in technical problems.
- Work with several different independent departments together to pinpoint the cause of a problem and solve it.
- Familiar with Script Coding Such as Python, C#, etc- Advantage.
- Familiar with writing queries to the DB (SQL) - Advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work and lead cross teams tasks.
- Independently handle time and prioritize tasks while ensuring deadlines attained.
- turning complex problems into clear tasks for action.
- Multidisciplinary and creative thinking.
- Fluent English, speaking and writing– Must.