SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a spirited lawyer to join our legal team of 5 lawyers to work on corporate and commercial matters, including also work with subsidiaries abroad. Experience with publicly traded companies and SEC filings including 10Q’s and proxy statement preparation.
- Two to five years of experience with experience at a big law firm (additional experience in-house is a plus)
- Proven experience with US corporate securities laws and filings (10K, 10Qs, proxy etc.)
- English and Hebrew – fluent (native is a plus), with excellent writing and drafting skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and negotiating experience
- Hands on and business oriented – with understanding of the need to play an active role in deals and help get the jobs done A to Z
- Team player
- Full time position
- Additional languages (Spanish/German/others) also a plus.