SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. The company has over 2000 employees spread across the world in dozens of locations working on design, development, manufacturing and sales of cutting edge products for the renewable energy market. As a global company, the internal information systems (ERP, CRM, HR, and many more) which are mostly developed and customized in-house grow in complexity and scale – with more and more focus on scalability, resilience, monitoring, and automated testing and deployment.
SolarEdge Software ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) group is developing in-house high volume production line software services.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join the dynamic & unique core technology team and drive SolarEdge's productivity!
What you will do:
- Ability to navigate existing application architecture in standard methodologies for supporting distributed systems
- Lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned with the group’s roadmap
- Take an active part in maintenance of production environment
- Take part in shaping the backend, frontend, deployment, and testing stacks and technologies of Solaredge internal server-side solutions
- Take a major role in designing and architecting existing and new applications, including selection of frameworks, technologies and POC
- Deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solution
- Proven track record crafting and building complex end-to-end systems (full stack developer)
- Experience with NiFi, AMQP, Kafka, Spring Boot, NodeJS, MongoDB, ELK - advantage
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation including GIT, Jenkins, Docker – advantage
- Great teammate, a fast learner, and can understand and analyze complex systems and domains.
- Work in a fast paced and highly flexible environment.