SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, and smart energy solutions, monitoring platform, 3D design tool, sophisticated applications and more.
We are looking for an experienced facilities Procurement buyer to become an integral part of our Procurement team, focusing on supporting construction projects and facilities requirements along with ad-hook procurement needs.
What will you be doing:
- Mapping requirements, establishing KPIs, setting priorities, and implementing working plans.
- Establish RFQs, analyze vendor proposals / RFQs to select the best value, and lead commercial processes.
- Negotiation with vendors
- Align with company’s managers to ensure procurement of services and products meet the project timeline and target costs
- Preparing presentations and memos for management discussions
- Communicate well with vendors and follow-up on purchase order status
- Managing purchasing projects in various areas as required
- Initiate cost reduction processes
- Being a procurement focal point and a partner for various organizations within the company
- At least 5 years' experience as a purchasing buyer - a must
- Experience with facilities and administration category - a must
- Experience with construction projects – an advantage
- A strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with deep knowledge in procurement procedures
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to maintain internal communication with company leaders and externally with suppliers
- Hands-on experience with global ERP software such as Priority - must
- BA / BSc in business, finance, or other related field - must
- Eager to learn and influence
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Multi-task oriented, Great interpersonal skills, team player
- Creative, open minded
- Fluent English