SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter, storage systems, smart energy management devices as well as communication devices. By doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed.
We are seeking for a talented Product Data Analyst to join a new and exciting product.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the head of business unit and product team to define research goals
- Explore, read and research for relevant academic information
- Analyze and process big amounts of data and use it to give actionable insights to the business unit.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis, reports, and more with the end goal of supporting our business efforts.
What you’ll need
- Love data and numbers!
- Strong ability to distil interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Hands-on experience in using BI/Analytics tools
- Hands-on experience using Excel as well as generating executive reports
- Programming experience (python) is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and highly motivated
- Advanced level of English – must
- Experience in working with product, development and data teams – an advantage
- Background in electrical engineering, basic physics and/or computer science – an advantage