SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, senior devops to join our SaaS production group.
What you will do:
We are looking for a multidisciplinary DevOps Infrastructure engineer who will join our team working in agile style, managing and maintain SolarEdge production Infrastructure, linux based application platform. Working as part of the Development group to resolve and design solutions using automation processes for SolareEdge Hybrid cloud solution
- In-depth Knowledge and proven experience in one of the following: Networking, Storage, virtualization, advance monitoring systems.
- Knowledge and proven experience in managing Linux based platforms
- Knowledge and Working experience with a scripting language (bash, python )
- Self-learning and ability to tackle new technical realm.
- English communication skills
It will be nice that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer-science\information-systems
- Working experience with network and security solution: Nginx cluster, F5 , DDoS\WAF, SIEM. CA, SSO.
- experience in one of the following: Managing NoSql cluster platforms, Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform..)
- Previous experience / knowledge in the areas of IoT
- Managing hybrid cloud environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- As part of a team willing to share your knowledge with others
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving