SolarEdge invented an intelligent photovoltaic system that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic (PV) system.
The SolarEdge system consists of inverters, solar panel power optimizers , storage solutions, and a cloud-based monitoring platform.
The SolarEdge products include real-time and embedded SW,HW and a monitoring system.
In this position you will take part in the smart control loops algorithms development for a state of the art technologies in the field of power electronics.
What will you do in this position:
- Work with HW teams from the concept phase
- Build complex simulations integrating HW + SW
- Design complex control loop algorithms using advanced tools
- Converting complex control loops algorithms to real time code in simulations
- Support RT developers with control loops algorithms implementation on various DSP’s/MCU’s platforms including SolarEdge innovative platforms
- Implement control loops algorithm code
- M.S.c or higher degree in Electrical engineering from leading universities, specialized in close loop control
- Experienced in designing close loop control : PID, PR, DQ plain control
- Experience in using control system design tools such as MATLAB +Simulink , PLECS
- Good Human Relations
- Advantage -experience in implementing digital control loops using DSP’s/MCU’s for power electronics