SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We’re looking for a dynamic & dedicated team player to join the NPI team. The team is handling all NPI phases and interfaces (R&D, Manufacturing teams, sub-contractors, supply chain teams and purchasing) till mass production process
What you will be doing:
- Managing engineering product and to co-ordinate activities for projects involving Technical Department resources
- Support project teams throughout the development lifecycle to maintain accurate timelines Assist identify and resolve project management issues,
- Identify and reporting opportunities, risks and resource / priority conflicts.
- Own and continually improve PMO processes.
- Advise and train the Technical department in all project management matters.
- Work with Project Managers and NPI Project teams during the initial planning stages for projects, assisting with creating structured schedules and project plans.
- Academic degree in Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in a PMO position.
- Able to generate project plans from bottom up and to identify areas to improve
- Experience of managing teams, multiple projects and stakeholders
- Proficient with MS Project
- Ability to accommodate change and recognize impact on scope / time / resource
- Flaunt in English - speaking and writing.
- Experience in Agile – Advance.