SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Automatic production design team specializing in developing and constructing automated production lines for the assembly of the company's products. We are looking for PLC programmer to join our multi-disciplinary team.
- Programming machine PLC's in structure text and develop machine vision
- Work closely with different interfaces such as mechanics, software and electrical engineers to assure proper machine function.
- Apply a high level of initiative understanding overall system objectives and proactively seek solutions to potential technical challenges.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Electronic Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- Proven experience in Beckhoff PLC's – a must
- At least 3 years' experience programming PLC in structure text
- Experience in writing applications (machine sequence, protocols, GUI, etc.)
- Experience in interfacing various products (Robotics, Motors, Pneumatic, Sensors, Test equipment, Machine Vision, etc.).
- Experience with machines vision- an advantage