SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
The Planning team is the nerve center of Company’s Operations and responsible for end to end supply chain planning, from raw material and sub-assemblies purchasing, via production planning and to shipments, and global inventory planning, short and long terms
As a Planner in the team you will support production plan, internal and at sub-contractors, and various other tasks in the planning field.
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent employee to join the team
We’re located in Modi’in
The position is Maternity Leave Replacement
What you will be doing:
· Build production plan
· MRP - Verify material availability to support supply plan – daily/weekly reports and controls
· Sales and Operation planning (S &Op’s) - align operational plan to forecasts
· Develop and generate KPIs
· Plan spare parts inventory
Support purchasing and logistics activities
· A team player, great interpersonal capabilities.
· Industrial Engineering Management or similar degree
· Mastering in Excel
· Experience working with ERP/Priority – an advantage
· Good English-Read/Write and Speaking
· Strong analytical capabilities.
· Creative, be able to provide out of the box solutions.
· Capable of working under stress and set up priority of all open tasks