SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
We are looking for SOX Controller that will join our team.
As a SOX Controller, you will be responsible for definition, documentation, testing and evaluation of the effectiveness of internal controls over financial statements.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and maintain business process narratives and flowcharts
- Perform walkthrough and risk assessment with process owners to ensure adequate control design and identification of key controls
- Set-up internal controls test plans and perform the internal testing
- Identify control deficiencies, recommend remediation plans, and monitor remediation progress
- Communicate and provide accurate reporting to Company’s management
- Identify areas of potential improvement related key processes and procedures
- Coordinate SOX compliance activities with Company’s departments and external auditor
- Develop and implement SOX specific training
- Work on other SOX related projects as required
- CPA with 2-4 years of proven experience in SOX
- Proficiency with the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act 404 and internal control concepts
- Self-motivating individual who can work independently with some guidance
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to function well in a multi-tasking dynamic environment
- A team player
- Proficient with MS Project
- Fluent English