SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology, which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. Our mechanical and electronics solutions allow us to change the world's usage in renewable energy. As a team leader in our Operation Integration department, you will mentor and lead a team of coordinators, responsible of all logistics and procurement processes for hardware development projects of SolarEdge's products.
We are searching for a self-motivated and passionate Logistic & Procurement Team Leader to lead the purchasing and inventory of equipment and components in the field of electronic packaging and renewable energies.
What you will be doing:
- Mentor and lead a team of Logistic & Procurement coordinators
- Full responsibility of purchasing process of R&D components and equipment.
- Work closely with R&D TLs to collect procurement requests and their urgency.
- Collect requirements and manage the purchasing of testing equipment per yearly demand.
- Responsible for organizing and tracking internal inventory assets.
- Manage demand of components, assemblies and full products from SE supply lines including last minute changes
- Handle deliveries and shipment process for R&D products according to urgency and within budget.
- Lead and improve work procedures with other SE dep. as finance, logistics, purchasing to promote the internal process.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering or BA in Logistic.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in purchasing or logistic processes from a top global company - a must.
- Previous experience as a Team Leader (an advantage).
- Technical orientation in Electronics.
- High-level proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in Priority/Agile software.
- Fluent English.
- Immediate availability - an advantage