SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position you will be joining the Reliability branch of the Quality and Reliability team in its challenge to provide low cost products with long product lifetimes.
By joining us, you’ll have to work on multidisciplinary products, you will be involved in Lab testing of SolarEdge products.
What will you be doing in this position?
- Responsible for SolarEdge Product Reliability Lab tests.
- Performing set up of reliability experiments.
- Design, execution, and documentation of lab experiments.
- Performing thorough failure analysis of failed products.
- Run Manual and Automation tests of the SolarEdge Products.
- Electrical engineer/ Practical engineer with experience in power electronics – Must.
- Experimental background with deep knowledge of electronic lab equipment – Must.
- Understanding of electronic components – Must.
- Experience with electronic test equipment (Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.) – Must
- Basic knowledge of boards design - an advantage.
- Knowledge in Analog and digital Electronics Circuit AC, DC– an advantage
- Knowledge in Labview- an advantage