Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in the north of Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's Warehouse Worker you will have the "once in a life time" opportunity to take part in building the new Solaredge plant, establish the plant’s warehouse and create processes that ensure standards of professionalism and excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Managing warehouse operations, receiving merchandise, placing orders, inventory counts.
- Responsibility for the overall maintenance of the warehouse space and equipment available to the warehouse.
- Lead the warehouse to meet its annual goals and work plans, with overall responsibility for inventory management.
- Leading warehouse improvement processes.
- At least 3 years’ work experience as a warehouse Worker of a manufacturing company.
- Forklift license – Advantage.
- Experienced with management of electronic components.
- Hands on experience with automated warehouse management tools, software and databases.
- Willingness to full time position include overtime and shifts according to the needs.
- Position location: Ziporit Industrial Zone, Nazareth Ilit (Nof Hagalil)
It would be great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Deep knowledge in ERP- Priority
- English – Good level.
- Ability to organize and organize
- Independence at work
- Excellent communication skills