Solaredge is a global leader in smart technology, provides cutting-edge solutions for harvesting and managing power in solar photovoltaic(PV) systems.
For our Technology& Innovation group, which is engaged in the development of future products and sub systems for the company, we are looking for a Power Engineer which will practice design and implementation of innovative power topologies.
What you will be doing:
- Research and theoretical aspect of state of the art power design
- Feasibility study and working prototypes development
- Simulation, calculations, schematics and board layout guiding
- Working in lab environment using high end testing equipment
- Integration of the design in Solaredge systems
- 6-8 years of experience in power topologies and power board design.
- Strong theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of stability analysis in power circuits design.
- Experience in board layout considerations & spice simulations.
- Familiar with dc to ac and dc to dc conversion circuits.
- Understand operation amplifier design.