SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV chargers, smart energy management solutions, and more.
SolarEdge ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) group is developing high-volume production line hardware-based testers. end-of-line product assembly.
SolarEdge's testers are developed in-house, including hardware, mechanics, and software.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures.
- Test the products before mass production: ECO, DCO, MCO.
- Provide technical support to Production lines, including hands-on debug of systems.
- Inventory managing and shipments.
- 3+ years of Electronic Practical Engineer or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge and self-learning ability.
- Understanding electronic and mechanical drawings.
- Strong knowledge in operating laboratory equipment such as Scope, DVM, Power Supply ., E-Loads, RF devices.
- Knowledge in ATE operations.
- Strong knowledge in networking, computers & operating systems.
- Proven understanding of Automated Test Equipment: ATE fixtures, ATE stations.
- Familiarity with electronic components - characteristics and features.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Software experience in OrCAD, Allegro PCB, AGILE.
- Fluency in English - required.