SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
SolarEdge's power design teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development up to implementation and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Junior Power Engineer to join the team.
What will you be doing:
- Taking part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production.
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical department, Software and more)
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering (Please submit a grade sheet with your application).
- Knowledge in Analog circuits and Op Amps behavior- Must
- Experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum, Scope, and Electronic Loads etc.
- Knowledge in circuit design and HW board design – Advantage
- Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback and forward.
- Knowledge in Orcad, Visio and Pspice – Advantage
- Feedback control loop knowledge – Advantage