SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Production Planner who will be in charge on the production plans to Solaredge Contract Manufactures (CM)
The candidate will work daily with Solaredge Supply chain, R&D, Engineering departments in order to support ongoing production
What you will be doing:
- Plan and Schedule production based on Given forecast and CM Ability
- Monitor production Executions : KPI’s , yield analysis , solve bottlenecks
- In charge of Phase In new products to the production line based on Material flow and forecast
- Work with Supply Chain , engineering and RnD Department to verify NPI requirement
- Ensure Production line Readiness and align production department for phase in schedule
- Established Capacity based on product line and according to Sales Demand
- Update and Establish phase out Plan when product is in transition
- Seek , Maintain and explore automatic method for process improvement
We have 2 open positions: one Junior and one experienced
- BSc/BA in Industrial Engineering
- A 4th-year student that can work in a full-time position or 1-2 years of experience for the junior position and 3-5 years of Experience for the experienced position in material & production planning at a global multidisciplinary company.
- Experienced in working with sub-contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and Hardware manufacturing
- Experience with Agile system and ERP systems- Advantage
- Experience with Production work flow, Capacity analysis and implementation of new product
- Detailed oriented, and able to work in a fast-changing environment Fast learner, Independent and autodidact
- Ability to work in flexible hours
- Ability to travel abroad-once a quarter
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking.
- Excellent knowledge in MS-office.