SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What You Will Be Doing:
Key Accounts Customer Care
- Owns customer satisfaction with SEDG technology
- Act as “lead” on all service matters with strategic and key accounts. Proactively develop customer service strategy to manage customer business objectives.
- Conduct Proactive monitoring to selected sites and escalate as needed. Issue periodic and on-demand reports
- Manage key projects, requiring cross functional discipline.
- Perform account service level analytics to help maintain service levels and align priorities and strategies.
- Resolve service escalations in the shortest amount of time and most efficiently and effectively
- Directly escalate and act as focal point to Marketing, Support, HQ marketing, HQ R&D, teams… Ensure company resources can deliver to customer requirements and follow-through on commitments. Act as a customer service advocate to deliver required results.
- Ensure that all service levels within the customer account are trained on SolarEdge. including, installers, designers, tier-1 phone support, tier-2 field service engineers, customer data analytic performance team, etc….
- Responsible for building service relationship with the key customer base
- Be the Escalation point of contact for VIP/Selected customers
- Be the Escalation point of contact for sales team and other internal departments
- Support escalations needs of management
- Take ownership and manage these escalations to closure, with clear and proactive feedback to the internal and external customers
- Work closely with local support organization to solve escalations in a quick and professional manner, while maintaining a high quality level of the resolution and or status reports.
- 3+ years of services/consulting experience
- Prior project management or customer care/success experience - Advantage
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- At least 2 years of experience presenting to customer personnel and executives as a vendor representative
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success
- Ability to work independently and through teams, at multiple organizational levels
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Expert level in Excel
- Technical orientated
- Degree in Electronics/Economics/business or equivalent analytical degree
- Fluent English