SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary smart energy management solutions and more. SolarEdge's power design teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development up to implementation and manufacturing.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate hands on Product Management Team Leader, to lead 2-4 product managers and drive end-to-end product research and strategy.
In addition to direct team management, you will also be accountable for the entire projects, overseeing products readiness and working directly with different departments such as power, software and engineering.
What will you be doing:
- Managing team of 2-4 Product managers
- Accountable for timely delivery of new products
- Manage, liaise and direct multi- teams to ensure projects goals and requirements are met
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans
- Act as primary contact for product-related queries
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or computer science – must
- 3+ years of experience working with product management in hardware companies – must
- 2+ years of experience working in a management position - must
- MBA – advantage
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements and project plans, and managing changing project requirements in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Self-organized, process-driven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others