SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
For one of SolarEdge R&D groups, which is part of the HW division and responsible for the design, and development of the company’s core products, we are looking for SW Automation Engineer. In this new position, you will be part of a team, which is responsible for the development of all applications of the HW division.
What you will be doing
- End-to-End responsibility of development process: from requirements till implementation including post-release support
- Design, Development and Integration of C# based code modules
- Close work with other groups on mutual projects
- Software Development of automates tests, drivers, protocols
- Working on new projects as well as supporting existing ones
- Production issues support and failures analysis
- Relevant education
- At least 2 years' experience in as a C# developer – MUST
- Experience in writing C#/.NET environment applications (GUI, system design, protocols, etc.)
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills and design patterns.
- Experience in Asp.Net , MsSql
- Experience of using bug tracking tools (E.g. JIRA) – advantage.
- Familiarity with git version control –advantage.
- Experience with Linux/Unix OS, TwinCAT – advantage
Hard working, Attention to details, have aspiration for better and simple design, works independently.