SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The fulfillment team is responsible to execute the company's worldwide sales plan.
By Joining our team you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic company where you will have the ability to influence and make changes. In this position, you will be responsible to manage millions of $ worth orders and will serve as the focal point for your region's sales delivery plan.
What will you be doing in this position:
- Manage SE warehouse (3PL) daily activity - Issue work plans
- Monitor supply plan and inventory and supervise inventory cycle counts
- Follow up on order preparations and fulfillment and communicate to Sales Admin
- Analyze shipments data and progress of the quarter’s shipment Vs. the targets
- Work with sales admin to prioritize shipments based on available stock, customers needs and warehouse capacity
- Participate in the development distribution centers and depos in SolarEdge territories WW.
- Initiate process improvements in the order fulfillment process
- Lead projects to save time, improve deliveries and save cost
- Daily work in Priority ERP, QlikView BI, Agile systems
- BSc/BA in Industrial Engineering or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience working in sales operations, planning, logistics or supply chain roles preferably in high-tech companies
- Experience with ERP systems & Microsoft Office, strong proficiency in Excel
- Fast learner, Independent and autodidact, who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Excellent English - a must
- Customer oriented with the ability to influence and motivate internal and external partners
- Hardworking, dedicated and responsible