SolarEdge is a global leader in Smart Energy Technology. Our own developed application processors, power controller, PMIC stand at the heart of the company innovation. Joining SolarEdge’s ASIC team will give you the unique opportunity to engage in the entire chip definition and development flow, combining digital and analog circuit designs, from system and architecture to ramp to production.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated experienced Analog IC Engineer which will be responsible for developing complex analog and mixed-signal IC's for all the company's innovative products in the field of renewable energy.
What will you be doing:
- Architecture planning using behavioral models for simulation of analog and mixed-signal circuits.
- Design, implement and verify circuits & systems to meet product requirements including schematic entry, simulation, layout and supervision.
- Verification of analog and mixed-signal sub-systems and the entire design using transistor-level.
- Validation of design by laboratory measurement.
- Support product engineering to meet manufacturing and production needs.
- B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- 5 years of experience in analog or mixed-signal design, simulation and testing techniques.
- Building blocks at least one of the following: OPAMPs, Gm-C filters, switched capacitors, ADCs, DACs, bandgaps.
- Laboratory measurement skills (analog and digital).
It would be great advantage if you are:
- Familiar with frequency synthesis: phase detectors, oscillators, LC-VCOs & PLLs.
- Familiar with High-speed analog/mixed-signal circuit design technique.
- Familiar with layout verification tools (Calibre, PVS).
- Experienced in high-level scripting languages (e.g. Python, TCL, Perl).
- Strong knowledge of MOS, Bipolar transistors and CMOS fabrication processes
- Integrated power conversion circuits such as DC-DC, charge-pumps, rectifiers, LDO’s and power amplifiers.
- Knowledge of high voltage IC processes (e.g. BCD, SOI).