SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platforms, 3D design tools, sophisticated applications, and more.
As part of SolarEdge business growth and recently acquired companies, new and exciting business challenges require FP&A experienced talents to join our team -Reporting to a team leader.
The FP&A team is a key factor in allowing valued business analysis, finance integration of new initiatives, and management decision making support.
What will you be doing:
- Gather, analyze, and report financial results and insights on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Define, implement, and control financial processes and interfaces.
- Assist with costing model implementation, periodical control, and support.
- Initiatives to generate business analysis added value.
- Work closely to support and control global FP&A partners.
- Work on special projects as required.
- BA degree (Economics) – a must. MBA degree – an advantage
- 4-6 years of experience as an economist / FP&A.
- Experience in companies with significant and complex manufacturing activities – a must.
- Proven professionalism in business and costing modeling – a must.
- Significant background - Budget planning, P&L, and business KPIs analysis.
- Experience in working with a variety of interfaces, management, and global partners.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Professionalism in ERP, MES systems.
- English - professional level, written and verbal.
- Work may require travel abroad with varying frequency.
- Team player, positive, and a “can do” approach – a must.
- Ability to work at a high pace and under a tight schedule.
- “Out Of Box” thinking and self-motivated.