SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
What will you be doing:
- Ongoing management of the company's laboratories, focusing on general safety and electrical safety in particular.
- The company's laboratories contain equipment for high-power, which requires meticulous planning, procedure enforcement and special work processes that need ongoing examination and improvement.
- Working with R&D teams to find solutions to enable safe and efficient execution of tests
- Ensuring that all work performed in laboratories is done by qualified professionals with suitable and valid licenses
- Coordination and procurement of laboratory equipment and laboratory infrastructure expansion projects
- Managing test equipment maintenance
- A qualified electrician / electrical engineer - must
- Previous experience in managing electricity laboratory - advantage
- Ability to lead and motivate people and processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- High English level
Skills: Working under pressure, good interpersonal skills, serviceability, technical, punctuality and attention to details