SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company produces a broad range of products at high volumes and with extensive requirements for long term performance and stability. You will be joining the Reliability branch of the Quality and Reliability team in its challenge to provide low-cost products with long product lifetimes.
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for SolarEdge Product Reliability Lab tests.
- Performing set up of reliability experiments.
- Design, execution, and documentation of lab experiments.
- Run Manual and Automation tests of the SolarEdge Products.
- Performing thorough failure analysis of failed products.
- Good understanding of both analog and digital electronics
- A degree in electrical engineering or a practical engineering degree with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in digital, power/analog electronics and test set ups of such products
- Experience with test equipment set up
- Excellent English - both written and spoken
- Extensive knowledge of office applications - Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Word
- Experience with safety aspects of high voltage work- advantage
- Experience with test automation - advantage