Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our global supply chain Team and to take a part in the establishment of a new sub-contractor in Latin America. In this position, you will find a unique challenge as you will be the leader of this project.
What will you be doing?
- Overall responsibility of the project timeline.
- Matrix management of other departments like Engineering, purchasing, supply chain and manufacturing.
- Define and execute the project from zero to ramping up to mass production.
- Education: B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering (or equivalent), MBA – advantage.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a Supply Chain/project manager in Electronic manufacturing – mandatory
- Experience and understanding of the manufacturing process under the turnkey model.
- High Management skills.
- High interpersonal relationship skills
- Creative, “Out Of Box” thinking, Multi-tasking. Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems.
- “Team player”- know how to work in a group.
- Willing to travel - up to 30%.
- High level of speaking and writing Hebrew and English , Spanish advantage.