SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
We are looking for FP&A analyst that will join our team
What will you be doing:
- Assist in the design and implementation of financial planning, analysis & forecast processes.
- Gather, analyze and report financial results and insights on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Be responsible for budget planning, control, and business performance analysis.
- Initiatives in order to generate business analysis added value.
- Maintenance and control of data interfaces in organizational systems.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as required.
- BA degree (Economics/Business management or equivalent) – a must.
- Master degree – an advantage
- 1-5 years of experience as FP&A or economist.
- Experience in business performance analysis - Budget planning, control & analysis, KPI's – a must.
- Experience in big data analysis and extraction of business insights – an advantage.
- Deep understanding of systems interfaces, IS oriented.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in ERP, BI, planning tools like Hyperion/Jedox/TM1 Cognos or similar.
- English – professional level, written and verbal.