SolarEdge invented an intelligent PV system that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic (PV) system.
The SolarEdge system consists of inverters, power optimizers, storage solutions, and a cloud-based monitoring platform.
The SolarEdge products include real-time and embedded SW, HW and a monitoring system.
The Integration Engineer will develop, perform and analyze integrated system tests, with understanding the market requirement and the end users expectation.
What will you be doing?
- Take full responsibility for SolarEdge's tests and experiments systems.
- Plan and execute HW & SW integration tests.
- Understand and study the System operation edges and system design edges.
- Plan and design manual and script automation tests of SolarEdge Products.
- Education: BSc. In Electronic Engineering (leading universities- advantage).
- Attach grades-sheet for recent graduates- must.
- Familiar with power electronics- must.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C#, Python)- must.
- Familiar with OOP in C# - advantage.
- Experience of using bug tracking tools (E.g. JIRA) – advantage.
- Familiarity with git version control –advantage.
- Familiar with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.
- English- high level.
- Fast & Self-learning, problem solver showing multidisciplinary thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and lead cross-teams tasks.
- Enjoy working on fast environment, performing in short and long term projects in parallel.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Independent, and able to work under pressure.
- High documentation capability.