SolarEdge is a top global leader, creating smart energy solutions. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities, and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
As part of SolarEdge business growth we are looking for a Project Manager to join our amazing team. We are looking for someone who has the ability to drive process, lead complex cross discipline products, has excellent communication skills. In this role you will be responsible to build and interact with Hardware, embedded, cloud and mobile teams to deliver high end products.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and drive a product thought the entire lifecycle, be the owner and focal contact, be accountable on the delivery.
- Deep involvement in software project objective, components, integration points, dependencies and timeline
- Map project stakeholders, gain their trust and work in collaboration with all departments
- Work closely with product to define the scoop for the different projects.
- Develop and monitor engineering and cross functional program plans
- Track project deliverables and facilitate engineering programs and activities
- Identifies risks and drive mitigation plans
- Provides status on scope, timeline, deliverables and risks
- Drive process improvement
- Demonstrate sense of urgency and ownership for projects deliverables
- Lead the discussion at integration and status meetings, prepare the agenda, asks the questions, follow up on action items and distribute detailed meeting summaries
- Degree in Industrial Management, Information Systems technologies, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in project management in a global company and/or complex environment
- Experience with cross-technology HW, Embedded, SW related projects.
- Experience in PM Tools such as Jira, Rally, MS Project.
- Problem Solving and conflict resolution ability
- Experience in program management life cycle, deep understanding in Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Influence without authority
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written
- Meeting orchestration and effective presentation skills
- Attention to details, organized work, high motivation and dedication