Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We are seeking a highly talented Document Control Specialist and invite you to join our new own manufacturing site in the north of Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site.
What will you be doing?
- Execute the Engineering Change Orders (ECO's).
- Create and maintain BOMs and Assembly Instructions documents
- Define new Part-numbers for components/ Items and Documents for Electronic and Mechanical products.
- Distribute Changes for Approval and the latest revision documentation to all appropriate users
- Education: Electronics Practical Engineer or Electronic Technician.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in an electronics manufacturing environment, PCBAs and mechanical assemblies.
- Experience in building production files and leading ECR/ECO process.
- Experience in working with Sub contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and mechanical parts assembly.
- Experience in PDM tool – Agile / Priority is an advantage.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- location: Ziporit Industrial Zone, Nazareth Illit
- Good computer skills.
- High level in English, speaking and writing.
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills