SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
SolarEdge ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) group is developing high volume production line hardware-based testers for. end-of-line product assembly.
SolarEdge's testers are developes in-house, including: hardware, mechanics and software.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join the dynamic & unique core technology / ATE team and drive SolarEdge's productivity!
- End-to-End responsibility of development process: from requirements till implementation including post-release support
- Design, Development and Integration of C# based code modules
- Close work with the Hardware team on mutual projects
- Software Development of automates tests, drivers, protocols
- Working on new projects as well as supporting existing ones
- Production issues support and failures analysis
- Experience with instruments programming, software debugging, integration and testing.
- Experience working with .Net frameworks in C# (at least 1 year)
- Understanding of communication protocols, i.e. RS232, RS485, Ethernet
- Excellent Communication skills in Hebrew and in English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Debugging of hardware systems
- Experience in product design (HW/SW) and validation
- Experience working in a lab and factory environment