SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platforms and more.
The product department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development of all new products. The team is in charge of implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's product lines, hardware and software, throughout the entire product life cycle.
We are seeking a self-motivated and a problem-solver product manager to join our growing team.
As a product manager at SolarEdge’s dynamic environment, you will be generating product requirements by identifying potential opportunities and conducting market research and analyses.
You will be responsible for SoalrEdge software offering for Utility sacle systems, introduction to the market, and product lifecycle. You will in-directly manage activities across multiple teams including R&D, engineering, operation, sales, and support. You are expected to be driving SolarEdge’s build/partner/buy strategy.
What will you be doing:
- Create a framework for SolarEdge’s software offering, including but not limited to system design tools, O&M tools, EMS, makret participation and more
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development up to the launch of the product
- Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Identify and resolve problems on time and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions
- Quickly learn and solve unfamiliar customer technical & commercial issues
- Utilize SolarEdge’s internal resources to analyze global solar installations and drive new offerings
- Support the development of technical materials such as manuals, product presentations, training's to communicate product advantages and benefits etc.
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements and project plans
- Experience in tailoring a complex end-to-end software solution, for high complexity combines hardware/softwatre offerings
- 5+ years in a PV inverter vendor/PV monitoring platform – prefered
- Utility PV field experience and familiarity with PPC systems – Prefered
- Knowledge in AI/ML/Big data methodologies and capabilities - Prefered
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Self-organized, process-driven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Hard worker, self-driven and success hungry
- Technical degree such as Electrical Engineering or Computer Science