SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Machinery and Automation Engineer – Electronic product assembly and automation assembly operations to join our team located in Guadalajara, Mexico. This position reports to the Automation Team Supervisor and is responsible for the output, operation, and maintenance of automation equipment and machinery through subordinate and matrix management.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and implement production equipment and tooling according to specification coming from Project and Research & Development departments as well as process requirement;
- Coordinate automation projects with external integrators;
- Participate, support and run SAT(Site Acceptance Test) requirement with project team together, and collect and report SAT data;
- Analyze, find innovative solutions including robots, vision systems, real time traceability, performance monitoring (FPY), trouble shooting and optimize automatic lines to improve both OEE as well as productivity
- ·Manage resources, budget for Automation dept. and related projects;
- Manage teams to drive continual improvement in FPY, efficiency and scrap rate to make sure all KPI meet departs’ requirement
- Managing all maintenance activity, responsible for spare part budget and availability.
- Monitor daily production activity and input and send daily production report.
- Bsc Machinery/Electronic Engineering
- At least 5-8 years in production plants or system integrators with specific knowledge in automation and management of complex machines.
- Solid experience of automatic equipment design, preferably in industrial segment.
- Knowledge of the main mechanical, electrical, software, pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Knowledge of CAD 3D (PRO-E preferably);
- Familiar with FMEA
- Experience of team management and outsourcing projects;
- Creative, “Out Of Box” thinking, Multi-tasking. Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems.
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken.