SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What will you be doing:
- Focal point /Expert for technical, engineering related for the production team.
- Leading product process improvements on production site
- In charge of all engineering aspects of a product during production, NPI phase and Mass production
- Understanding production line process in view of the product, changes, deviation, assembly, testing
- Academic degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years of proven experience as product leader.
- Systematic thinking, leadership and management skills
- Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience in building production files and leading ECR/ECO process
- Experience in working with Sub contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and mechanical parts manufacturing
- Experience in PDM tool – Agile is an advantage
- Experience in MES systems.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing
- Experience in leading a DFT and DFA process - Advantage
- Experience in mechanical design and ability to read mechanical drawing - Advantage
- Experience in Electrical design and ability to read Electrical drawing - Advantage