SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What will you be doing
The Quality Engineer will report to SolarEdge Quality Manager in Vietnam and will be part of SolarEdge team located at Jabil Vietnam.
- Support the Quality Manager to implement improved monitoring methods and lesson learn activities on the production line.
- Corporate with Local EMS teams to monitor and improve the Quality and the performance of SolarEdge Products manufactured in Jabil Vietnam.
- Be responsible to investigate the root cause for workmanship related failures and lead EMS teams for CAPA implementation.
- Lead implementations of improvement plans and actions that shall result with improved production FPYs and Filed Reliability.
- Cooperate with SolarEdge Head Quarters Quality and Reliability members and support the global Quality and Reliability targets and goals.
- Practical Engineer as minimum requirement, Engineering BSc (Industrial/Production/Mechanical/Materials or Electronics) is advantage.
- Additional education in Quality as minimum, Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is advantage.
- Work Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in Quality Engineering of multidisciplinary electronics mass production at EMS.
- Proven experience of Quality monitoring, Failure analysis investigations and implementations of quality improvements that lead to field quality and reliability improvements, as well as cost reductions.
- Proven experience of deferent production methodologies, technologies and process of: High-end Electronics, Electro-Mechanics and Mechanical Products.
- Good Engineering skills.
- Good Personal skills
- Good computing skills.
- Good verbal and writing in English.