BI/ETL Team Leader
We are looking for a highly motivated Team Leader who is driven drawn to the company goals, has an experience with many platforms (open source) and drive to work with various technology. The ultimate candidate should be a goal driven open minded who is willing to work in a growing production environment.
What you will be doing:
- Receive quarterly projects priorities by management.
- Daily interface with the company internal departments
- Work with company manager /project manager on design and business oriented items.
- Create a transparency for project management.
- Reflect projects into daily team players tasks using.
- Write / Review / Implement Company BI/ETL project management requirements with the team.
- Affinity to lead projects through all stages, including QA, monitoring and Post Production.
- At Least 3 Years’ experience as a team leader for a team of 3 and above.
- Experience in working with Operating System: Linux /Linux Bash Scripts, Windows / Web Api platforms, Containers Platform.
- BI Experience – Qlik Platform, Power BI, Kibana Dashboards, Grafana, Python Data Apps.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, Python, Node.Js.
- Experience with Platforms/Infrastructures such as: Node-Red, Nifi, ELK, Jenkins, Grafana.
- Experience in Source Controls: GitLab or other source control tools.
- Experience in QA and API/UI Automations and workflow testing platforms –Big Advantage
- Big Data: Experience with Vertica infrastructure. –Big Advantage
- Experience working with Jira- Advantage