SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
The product department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development of all new products. The team is in charge of implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's product lines, hardware and software, throughout the entire product life cycle.
We are seeking a self-motivated and a problem-solver product manager to join our growing team.
As a product manager at SolarEdge’s dynamic environment, you will be generating product requirements by identifying potential opportunities and conducting market research and analyses.
You will own the product definition, introduction to the market and product lifecycle. You will in-directly manage activities across multiple teams including R&D, engineering, operation, sales and support.
What will you be doing:
- Gather and prioritize product requirements based on inputs from customers, sales, internal stakeholders and the competitive landscape.
- Create product MRDs, PRDs, system and technical requirements for new products
- Manage product launch
- Responsible for maintaining the product’s roadmap presentation
- Quickly learn and solve unfamiliar customer technical & commercial issues
- Utilize SolarEdge’s internal resources to analyze global solar installations and drive new offerings
- Support the development of technical materials such as manuals, product presentations, training's to communicate product advantages and benefits etc.
- Support various customer-facing departments including sales, support, and technical marketing. Meet customer for product related presentations
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science – must
- 2+ years of embedded systems development experience – must (5+ years big advantage)
- 2+ years of experience working with product management in hardware companies – advantage
- MBA – advantage
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements and project plans, and managing changing project requirements in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing