SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy, delivering innovative commercial and residential solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. Leveraging world-class engineering and a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge developed a ground-breaking intelligent inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems. Today SolarEdge is the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with more than 2.3 million SolarEdge intelligent inverters and more than 54 million power optimizers installed in 133 countries.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will serve as Content Manager in the corporate marketing department at the Company's headquarters in Herzlia Pituach. Your duties will be split between serving the European market (70%) and creating content for corporate marketing activities (30%).
You should have the ability to think both analytically and creatively. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing marketing materials, writing, editing and proofreading, and formulating content strategies among other tasks.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of local marketing and communications materials including case studies, video scripts, promotional flyers, brochures, small articles, and presentations
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned campaigns
- Know who your customers and stakeholders are within a very complex marketplace
- Collaborate with a team of regionals sales and marketing managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product
- Languages: Mother tongue English is a must; British, South African or Australian preferred
- Education: University Degree essential. Marketing, Journalism, Business Admin, Creative Arts would be considered favourably.
- Marketing Experience: 6 years’ minimum in content creation, including in-depth technical copywriting.
- Industry Experience: high tech; renewable energy or electric vehicle industries are a plus
- You will be capable of demonstrating the following soft skills and attributes
- Highly curious individual with an eye for detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Excellent listening skills and interested in different points of view
- Exceptional writing skills with a wide vocabulary and ability to quickly conjure copy out of nowhere with perfect grammar, punctuation and spelling