SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The position holder will work as a System Analysis TL with a focus on requirement engineering, system analysis and technical solution design within the Information system (IS) space and will be responsible to lead the team. The person will interact with different development teams, IS/IT experts and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and Lead a team and their tasks.
- Provide requirement engineering and system analysis for different IS work streams in an agile development environment (Scrum) and document according to industry standards and best practices
- Design system integrations across different IS products in close collaboration with our IS architects and engineers
- Perform solution design, assessments, validate activities and review proposed solutions with the relevant IS stakeholders
- Collaborate with development and testing teams
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in requirements gathering and interface analysis/design
- Experience in technical specifications, sequence diagrams, use cases and process design (BMPN experience an advantage)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 3 years’ of experience as a team leader
- Excellent understanding of application lifecycle management activities such as planning, designing, implementing, testing and deploying new releases in an agile environment
- Experience in project management and task tracking is a plus
- Experience in defining testing framework is a plus
- Team player, able to deliver high performance when working in a team, but also when working completely independently
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
Education and Certifications/training
- Degree or qualification in an IS-related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
- Experience in agile System Analysis methodologies
- Enterprise Architect knowhow or certification is a plus